Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween


So here it is finally and barely before Thanksgiving. We all had fun dressing up. There was Commando Guy (Jonny), Black Spiderman (Chris), Flash (Adam), Ladybug (Micaela) and Elizabeth the Pirate (Mom). There were many Black Spidermen, I could only find Chris by checking his shoes. Micaela enjoyed Halloween a lot more this year. She was pretty and she knew it!

We had lots of fun walking around the neighborhood, visiting with friends and panhandling for sugar. Don't tell on me, but I re-gifted most of the kids' candy later that night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look great! Kristen, you look so skinny!

Lisa said...

I wish we got home in time to re-gift our candy. Trick-or-treaters are usually done by the time we're back. I don't even know why I bother buying any for our house to give out!