Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Kristen Day!

Last night my former son Chris told me that in 30 years I will be 70 and that's the age when most people die. He honestly thought he was trying to cheer me up. It didn't work. I told him I wasn't going to have any more birthdays. From now on it's "Be Nice to Mom/Kristen Day." I tried to get him back by telling him that in 30 years HE will be 40 (and then I added an evil laugh). He just looked at me and said, "So?"

Tomorrow I'm going to break it to the kids that with Mother's Day on Sunday, it's actually "Be Nice to Mom Week."

3 comments:

Janae said...

I forgot to tell them at lunch that it was your birthday! I can't believe it! We all were having so much fun talking that I just spaced it. It was certainly fun!

DeAnna said...

I think this is a great idea! Hope you had a great birthday!

Marta said...

Happy Birthday! I love when kids TRY to help! You look great and you know what they say, 40 is the new 20!